Tired of the crush and grind of the Big City? Want to get out of the traffic and into the country, but afraid you’ll miss out on the cultural life of the Big City? Tontitown has a low population density, but is rich in events. We’ve got the Tontitown Grape Festival, one of the country’s oldest community festivals, and our own Bocce Tournament, plus we’ve got the Tontitown Historical Museum, an educational experience for young and old alike. And there’s more! With the Walton Arts Center, the Jones Family Center, Crystal Bridges Museum, and more in the Northwest Arkansas area, there’s always something to do in and around Tontitown.
- This event has passed.
Heritage Day – Penzo
Join us for a fun-filled afternoon in the park! The Tontitown Heritage Day will be held on Sunday May 21, 2023 from noon to 2:00 pm at the Arthur Penzo Pavilion in Harry Sbanotto Park, at 235 E Henri de Tonti Blvd.
Hosted by Tontitown Historical Museum, supporting the Division of Arkansas Heritage, the event will feature
- Live Music by Michael Pianalto
- Kids Scavenger Hunt in the park
- Lawn Bocce, Jenga, and Corn Hole
- Hot Dog Lunch with Ranalli’s Cookies
(suggested $5 donation, unless an Amici member)
- 3rd Annual Baked Goods Silent Auction
- Raffle Basket: “A Celebration of Pasta” featuring pasta from local
restaurants and makers
- and a NEW display inside the Tontitown Historical Museum!
Special thanks to our sponsor, Tontitown Winery!