The Tontitown Police Department is a pro-active department that serves the entire community. Tontitown has seen an average growth rate of 4.9% over the past five years. Come join our growing department and be a part of Tontitown’s future!
- Be a United States citizen
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Possess a high school diploma/GED
- Pass a background check
- Pass a MMPI test
- Meet all minimum standards set out by CLEST
- Be a Certified Law Enforcement Officer
Applications are available at the Tontitown Police Department at 235 E Henri de Tonti Blvd, or by downloading the application here.
Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by dropping them off at the Tontitown Police Department.