The City of Tontitown Planning Board will be holding a Public Hearing on Tuesday, August 27, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. The meeting will be held at the Tontitown City Hall, City Council Chambers, Tontitown AR 72770. The meeting is in regards to the following:
- Application for a Conditional Use Permit on 0.75 acres for “Casalini Warehouse” to allow a warehouse use in C2 zoning. This property is located at 1044 and 1032 E. Henri de Tonti Blvd.
- Application for a Conditional Use Permit on 9.8 acres for “Barrington Road Multi-Family” to allow a Multi-Family Development use in C2 zoning. This property is located at the Southwest corner of Barrington Road and Bandini Road.
- Changes to Chapter 153.168, Outdoor Food Vendors.
- Addition to Chapter 153 for the “Landfill Exclusive Use” zoning.
- Changes to Chapter 153.283 (F)(2), Chapter 153.122 (B)(2), and Chapter 153.263 (B) regarding notification requirements.
The public is invited to attend and participate. Tontitown codes are available on line at www.tontitown.com.
For more information about any project, please contact the Planning Office at 479-361-2700 or email@example.com